NAM (National Arbitration and Mediation) is proud to announce that it is the Continuing Legal Education (CLE) sponsor for the second annual 2018 Tech Up For Women Conference
WHAT IS TECH UP FOR WOMEN?
Tech Up is a one-day event for the advancement of women in technology through education, resourcing and networking. With an agenda designed to empower women and disrupt the gender imbalance in work environments, the event will provide attendees with resources, insights, and training and education on the latest technological advances, cyber security and tech products.
The conference offers participants the following:
- Advance more rapidly into critical tech leadership roles and achieve greater success through technology
- Develop greater skills to compete and give themselves and their companies a competitive edge
- Stay ahead of the curve by immersing themselves in leading edge technologies
- Learn from corporate leaders who will share research, experiences and perspectives on how women can harness their strengths and achieve their goals
- Take the fear factor out of technology and empower women to surf the technology Wave
CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION TOPICS
- Future of Technology
- Building a Career Through Technology
- Leveraging Technology to Enable Transformation Across All Industries
- Healthcare Technology Exploring Tech Horizons
- Cyber Security
- Negotiation Skills: How to Read a Person Through Body Language
- Big Data: Digital & Analytics
- Deck to Dollars: Financing Tech Start Ups
- Digital Transformation: “A Collaborative Approach to Develop an E-Commerce Solution”
- Why Not Block Chain?
- Decoding the Confidence Gap
NAM is a New York State CLE Accredited Provider and will provide skills and practice management CLE credit to attorneys who attend the sessions and qualify for CLE credit. Stephanie Ball, JD, NAM’s Director of Continuing Legal Education, will be on hand at the NAM table to answer any and all questions.
JOIN TECH UP FOR WOMEN on November 15th www.techupforwomen.com USE CODE: NAM for $75 OFF ticket
Register and be a part of this exciting day. Meet other trailblazers with the same goals of learning new technologies and be on the cutting edge of new advances in technology. Click here to register. Enter the code: “NAM” to receive $50 off each ticket.
NAM CLE PROGRAMS
For more information about NAM’s CLE programming, contact Stephanie J. Ball, JD at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 516-941-3245
LEARN MORE ABOUT NAM
Founded in 1992, NAM (National Arbitration and Mediation) is recognized for its superb customer service and exceptional panel of arbitrators and mediators. For the third year in a row, NAM was named the Best ADR Firm in the United States by the 2018 National Law Journal Annual Reader Rankings Survey and was also voted the #1 National ADR Provider by the 2018 Corporate Counsel Best of Survey. Further, seven of NAM’s neutrals were named National Law Journal 2018 Alternative Dispute Resolution Champions, as part of a select group of only 46 nationwide. The New York Law Journal Annual Reader Rankings Survey selected NAM as the #1 ADR firm for the past eight years. NAM was also voted a “Best Overall ADR Provider” in the 2018 Best of the Midwest and 2017 New Jersey Law Journal annual surveys and a “Best Online ADR Resource” by the 2018 Best of Connecticut Law Tribune survey.
NAM works with more than 10,000 commercial entities, including more than 50 percent of the Fortune 100 companies. NAM offers litigants a nationwide panel of more than 2,600 top-tier former judges and legal practitioners uniquely qualified to facilitate the resolution of disputes in a private forum. NAM maintains rosters in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and in major cities around the world, with specific expertise in the areas of complex commercial, construction, employment, entertainment, financial services, international, insurance, medical malpractice, personal injury (including third-party and first-party actions), professional liability and real estate dispute resolution. NAM is an indispensable resource for parties seeking cost-effective alternatives to expensive and time-consuming litigation.
NAM provides complimentary continuing legal education programs for attorneys, bar associations, corporate and government legal departments, and other legal and business organization.